Mississippi Law

This is an open forum for discussing Mississippi Law, Legislation, Politics, and Government. Any aspect of the above are fair game, and no idea is too radical.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Quick One While I'm Away...

I made a comment a few spots down talking about vote suppression and disenfranchisement. Virtually all of the instances I've encountered have a few things in common: the parties involved and the people targeted. You should read about it here (short) and here (fuller/better review). NOW on PBS just did a good clip this week. (read, listen, or watch).

Why is this important?

Because it's illegal and the Justice Department was actively looking the other way to help the GOP. oh, and the Atty. Gen. doesn't want to talk to congress about firing people who wouldn't play ball on the cover-up.

While we're talking about integrity, i saw a map Sunday that really hit home for me.

[...oh, and my apologies to The Who. I couldn't think of a worthy title for this post!]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home